CancerIQ General Application
If you’re excited about joining the Slack team, but don't see that perfect role listed, we'd love to hear from you through this application! If your background matches an opportunity, we will happily get in touch.
A note to consider before applying: There are many open positions on our careers page, and we encourage you to check back often. If any of those seem like a good fit, your best bet is to apply directly to the position!
CancerIQ (http://canceriq.com) is a venture-backed digital health company that uses predictive analytics to help doctors understand their patient's risk of getting cancer and dying from cancer. By making it faster and cheaper for providers to order cancer genetic testing and interpret results, we improve patient access to life-saving services that can pre-empt or prevent this devastating disease. We market our solutions nationwide to cancer centers, breast centers and genetics practices, and have grown 10x since emerging from private beta in Spring 2016.
Please send you resume to us with a cover letter outlining why you would be a fantastic addition to the CancerIQ team!
We will review on a rolling basis and if you are a fit for one of our roles, we will reach out!
- Health insurance, commuter benefits, other work perks including an on-site gym
- Laid back work environment, conveniently located near the Northwestern medical campus
- Unlimited PTO
- Member of SalesAssembly, where you will have the opportunity to access training and development opportunities, and connect with other sales professionals in the B2B sales sector in Chicago.
- Automatic admission to our "above average" co-ed volleyball team and Fantasy Football league
- Opportunity to work in the cutting edge field of genetics and genomics
- Ability to build relationships with the healthcare C-suite, and top executives at CancerIQ's multi-billion dollar strategic partners
- Unlimited coffee, La Criox
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Team Outings
- Competitive Comp